Winter Blues

I've recently started List journaling and I'm a little in love with it. It always feels positive and light. It also brings to mind all the things I fancy and look to for joy, and places them in one tidy spot that feels hygge. I have a list for favorite people, one for things I like, special moments/memories to recall, things to do in the Winter/Spring/Fall/Summer and there are so many more waiting to be penned.

I love these three images from a few years after spending the day on a farm. They were actually taken in late Autumn but it was a really cold day I remember, and the mood in them, feels Wintery. The shadows and light play are telling of the time of year, and I also love how goats have little hearts on their knees from kneeling. These delicate photos are the very reason I am partial to Autumn and Winter over Spring and Summer and are definitely on my favorite things list.

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON VSCO

Top