Sassafrass, Cypress & Indigo


I've been considering relocating for some time. Because of Covid though, I've not given it any realistic consideration, until now. I ask myself why I'm still here. I have nothing to keep me and I've not been content for quite awhile. I think it's inherent to our nature to wander, or at least to me it is. I've been anchored for a very long time and the wanderlust has been begging to be heard for just as long. I used to have reasons that I stayed. I used to have ties that bound me here. Now, only ghosts. Consideration and action are two very different animals though. Still, with every thought and idea, I inch closer. Closer to where.


Where there is a woman there is magic. If there is a moon falling from her mouth, she is a woman who knows her magic. She can share or not share her powers. This woman is a consort of the spirits. 

― Ntozake Shange

Comments

FOLLOW ME ON VSCO

Top