Assateague Island

I found this extraordinary photoshoot a few years ago whilst researching Assateague Island before my visit there. By a lovely serendipitous act today, I stumbled upon it again. These photos are so hauntingly beautiful and I couldn't resist the opportunity to share them here since they decided to visit me once more. 

From the website:

I consider myself incredibly lucky to have had the opportunity to create art with a wonderful group this spring. My sister, Natalie, and I were asked to model gorgeous and unique gowns designed by Sweet Caroline Styles, based out of Philadelphia, at Assateague Island. Natalie and I visited these beaches – home to roaming wild horses – while growing up, so the location holds a special place in our hearts. Even though we didn’t encounter any of the horses, our day was full of creativity, adventure, and mystical weather changes that pulled everything together.











Comments

FOLLOW ME ON VSCO

Top